Textiles appear in our daily lives in various contexts. Similarly, there may be different contexts of working with textiles – from design, through production and styling, to visual and performing arts. This multitude of contexts translates into an outstanding value for all Partners of the Festival. It will be an opportunity to meet one another, exchange knowledge and experiences, and engage in networking.
• Everyday textiles – "invisible" participant of our lives.
• A new take on the decorative qualities of textiles – showing various contexts, colours, functions and structures.
• Styling possibilities of textiles – transforming reality.
• Influence of textiles on the environment – textile as a flexible building material.
• Third dimension of textiles – contemporary interpretation of textiles.
• Textile as a means of artistic expression – inspirations.
• Effective marketing tool – textile and its impact on the positioning and value of products or services.